I saw this on my Facebook feed a while back and saved it. I'm a huge believer in you, and you only, are the only true creator of your own happiness.
But is it possible that this list can make you a happier person?
As I went through the list, I only did a handful..
6. Over dress for the occasion: apart from last night when I went for tea with the girls.. Always over dress! It's a GREAT confidence boost, when you look good, you feel good!!
11. Create a little mischief: I am the creator of mischief in this house/family. Im relieved my family are light hearted and share the same sense of humour with me! It's always funny to play pranks, you always end up laughing, and laughing is the best way to make you feel happy!
12. Tell someone you love them: always, I say it, all day everyday. To my daughter, to my boyfriend (he's actually sick of hearing it ha ha) to my sisters and my friends. I love them, I love them all.
16. Buy yourself flowers: if he won't, who will? At least I can pick the right bunch that will fit the colour scheme of my house, I'm not to picky really, but buying flowers for yourself makes me happy!
17. Smile on every commute: strangers probably think I'm some sort of creep. I smile all the time. It's always important to be kind, even when it's not reciprocated, but when it is, you feel a better person.
18. Do something you loved as a kid: well, this ones easy. Now I have a daughter, it's the best happiness anyway. But my favourite childhood memory is building dens! Now, I can recreate that, and all my other childhood memories again, with my girl.
23. Pay someone a compliment: definitely! I am forever complimenting people, always prying over their wardrobes, their make up "oh my goodness I love that jacket on you, it really suits you" .. "Please do my eye make-up like that, because yours looks amazing!" My friends and boyfriend especially, it's always good to let them know how much you appreciate them on your life.
25. Enjoy a bubble bath: speaks for itself. Mine are gradually getting longer as my girl has gotten older, but ahhhhhh, bliss. Even the thought of one gets me excited!
28. Hug someone for at least 20 seconds: im a hugger, I'm like rose from titanic "I'll never let go" .. Falon is forever saying "get off me mummy!!" Correct me if I'm wrong, I think it has actually been scientifically proven hugging makes you happy! So try it!!
How many of these do you do? And which are you going to try?

No comments:
Post a Comment