Thursday, 4 February 2016

WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME //

"When are you having another?"
"Isn't it time you had another?"
"Are you having any more?"
"Aww Falon needs a brother or sister!" 



Those are a few of the frequent questions/sayings too me. And my answer? "I don't know!?" 
Not long after Falons 2nd birthday the questions started to coming in, my immediate reaction was always "not yet.." But of course one day, not knowing when.. I would love to have another addition to our family.  I would actually love 3 children. Coming from a big family myself, I know I would want my own children to feel the love, happiness and security I did growing up. And now my sisters are my best friends! Growing up I had always imagined being the typical house wife in the kitchen cooking and cleaning with children playing outside ( twins: 2 boys and a girl to be precise) and I even had their names planned! 

But when is the right time?

Falon wasn't planned, she was a beautiful blessing and huge surprise!! But I always knew that in the future I wanted children. And now I feel like this is my calling. What did I do before being a mother. 

I worry that Falon will feel she won't have my full attention. And that's probably the main reason I haven't wanted to have another baby just yet. Now she's in nursery, I have time to bring up another baby, which is what I always said I would wait for, but she's full of questions and is inspired by everything and anything and I don't want to miss a second with her. 



When I ask her if she'd like a brother or sister her reply is alway "no mummy, i want a dog" ha ha! 

How did you feel when you was pregnant? Please tell me I'm not the only one worrying when is the right time or if there is a right time!? What is the age gap/s between your children? 


1 comment:

  1. I think your not the only that worries about the "how can I make them share me" but I've been told by many mummas that your heart just opens up and you love even more. I'd love to have a second but there's never a right time no matter how organised you are.

    when it's right the things just happen xz

    ReplyDelete