Thursday, 28 January 2016

INTRODUCTION //

Everyone seems to be blogging, whether it be about the latest trends, what's in their wardrobe, how to raise their children.. Everyone is doing it. So I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. 

I have previously blogged before, last time I used it more of a diary, and it became personal so I gave it up. However I'm here to start a fresh. I thought I'd keep my original name of Champers & Pampers. I chose this name 3 years ago because I gave up my life of 'trying' to flourish as a woman, buying high end clothes to hang in my wardrobe and wearing far too expensive make up for a never ending waging war against nappies. 

I will be blogging about everything that's relevant in my life. I thoroughly enjoy crafting, I have my own super small business in personalising candles, (you can find me on Instagram @wax_words) I i am extremely house proud so on here you'll also find snippets of my home and my aspirations of what I'd love my dream house to be. 




As I have a daughter, of course as anybody would a beautiful girl, I LOVE styling her up. So also on my blog you'll see where I find her clothes from and who my style icons are for her. 





I'm excited to see how far I can go with this! 

4 comments:

  1. A fellow mumma blogger. Excited to see what you bring to your blog Hun

    Love Ashleigh
    www.curlymumma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog so far! Well done :)

    Garnerkatie.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for looking! ❤️

      Delete
  3. Found you on Instagram! Will be following your blog :)
    www.mums-space.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete